Missouri Child Support Services

If you have an open child support case with the Family Support Division (FSD) and need to report a change in mailing address, employer, phone or email address, you can report those changes electronically by logging in below.


Please utilize this quick, easy way to update your information. Keeping your information up-to-date is not only required by law, but it can ensure that payments, important notices and mail is not sent to the wrong place.


If you do not have a child support case open with FSD, you will not be able to log in. For more information about opening a child support case with FSD,  visit Applying for Child Support Services.

All fields are required.



* Date of birth for one child on the case: (mm/dd/yyyy)